Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 [Definitions
- Terms of Service
Terms of Service to be included on this page
- The Company
Ginza YISEYOSHI Co.,ltd.
- The Service
Mail order services provided through the Internet
Article 2 [Application of these Terms of Service ].
These Terms of Service are set forth for the use of the Service provided by the Company via the Internet. Users are deemed to have accepted these Terms of Service at the time they begin using the Service.
Article 3 [Changes to these Terms of Service ].
The Company may change these Terms of Service within the scope of the purpose of the Service, if the Company deems it necessary. When a user or purchaser uses the Service after a modification of the Terms of Service , he/she is deemed to have agreed to the modified Terms of Service.
Chapter 2 Purchase of Products
Article 4 [Purchase of Products
- Users may use the Service to purchase products from us.
- When a user wishes to purchase a product, the user shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the Company.
- A purchase agreement for the relevant product is considered to be formed between the user and the Company when the user clicks the "Place Order" button after confirming the delivery address, order details, and other information entered and registered by the user in connection with the relevant application, and when an e-mail confirming the order details is subsequently received by the user from the Company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event of fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Service, the Company may cancel or terminate the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
- Users who are minors may not use the Service to purchase products without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of Registered Information
Purchasers shall promptly notify the Company of any change in all or part of the name, address, or other information provided to the Company at the time of purchase. In addition, even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been completed prior to the registration of the change shall be conducted based on the information provided prior to the registration of the change.
Article 6 [Method of Payment
- The amount paid for an item is the total of the selling price of the item as displayed on the site, plus consumption tax, shipping and handling charges.
- Payment for products purchased through the Service shall be made only by the payment method determined by the Company.
- If payment is made by credit card, it shall be subject to the Terms of Service separately contracted by the purchaser with the credit card company. In the event that any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company in connection with the use of a credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- In the case of a separate agreement (including, but not limited to, agreement to the Terms of Service of the payment method) between the purchaser and the payment company that owns the payment method specified in the Service, the purchaser shall comply with the Terms of Service of the separate agreement with the payment company. In the case of a separate agreement (including, but not limited to, agreement to the Terms of Service of the payment method) between the purchaser and the payment company that owns the payment method, the purchaser shall comply with the terms of the separate agreement. In the event that any dispute arises between the purchaser and the settlement company in relation to such means of payment, the purchaser and the settlement company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
Article 7 [Return of Goods and Refunds].
The Company shall handle product returns and refunds from purchasers in accordance with the Terms of Service contained in the " Notation Concerning the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" posted on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information
Chapter 4 Responsibilities for Use
Article 9 [Prohibited Matters].
When using the Service, the following acts are prohibited to users or purchasers.
- Any act that causes or may cause annoyance, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or the Company.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the copyrights, trademarks, patents, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, personal rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of third parties or the Company
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals or otherwise violate laws and regulations
- Use of Content obtained through the Service outside the scope of private use by the user or purchaser
- Reproducing, selling, publishing, distributing, or disclosing Content obtained through the Service to other users or through third parties other than other users, and any similar actions.
- Interfering with the operation of this service or other services provided by the Company
- Any action that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying the Company's credibility
- Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by third parties as a result of a user's or purchaser's violation of these Terms of Service.
- No guarantee is made as to the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, or any other matter concerning the contents of the Service or information obtained by users or purchasers through the Service.
- In principle, the Company shall not be liable to users and purchasers for any and all damages incurred through the use of the Service, and shall not be obligated to compensate for such damages. However, if the disclaimer clause does not apply for reasons such as the contract based on these Terms of Service between the Company and the user or purchaser falls under a consumer contract under Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Act (Act No. 61 of 2000), the provisions of these Terms of Service that completely disclaim the liability of the Company shall not apply. In addition, if a contract based on these Terms of Service constitutes a consumer contract and we are liable for damages based on default or tort, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on our part, the amount paid by the user or purchaser to us based on these Terms of Service during the past year, retroactively from the date the damage occurred, shall be the maximum amount of damages. The maximum amount of damages shall be the amount paid by the user or purchaser to the Company under these Terms of Service during the past one (1) year from the date of the damage.
- In the event that the Purchaser fails or refuses to receive the Products, is unable to receive the Products due to a prolonged absence or an unknown delivery address, or is otherwise unable to receive the Products for reasons attributable to the Purchaser, the Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the Products by contacting the contact information registered by the Purchaser and bringing or delivering the Products to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase. In such cases, the Buyer shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the goods by contacting the contact registered by the Buyer and bringing or delivering the goods to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase, and shall be released from such obligation.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 11 [Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights].
Content provided through the Service shall belong exclusively to the Company or a third party with legitimate rights. In the event that a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, said user or purchaser shall resolve said problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage, loss, or disadvantage to this company.
Article 12 [Governing Law
All applicable laws regarding these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction].
In the event that any matter is not stipulated in these Terms of Service or any question arises concerning the interpretation of these Terms of Service, the Company and the user or purchaser shall promptly resolve the matter through consultation in accordance with the principle of faith and good faith. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company as the court of first instance.