Ginza Iseyoshi Co., Ltd. operates this website (https://iseyoshi.com) in compliance with the following policy and handles personal information appropriately.
- When collecting and using personal information, we will clearly define the purpose and handle it within the scope necessary for our business.
- In managing personal information, we strive to prevent leakage of personal information to outside parties and take appropriate and reasonable security measures against risks such as unauthorized external access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties without the consent of the customer, except when legally required to do so by judicial or administrative agencies in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Personal information may be erased when deemed no longer necessary for business purposes.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, and other norms related to personal information.
■Handling of Personal Information on this Website
- Collection of Personal InformationWe collect personal information when you use this website to place an order, register as a member, apply for a present, subscribe to our e-mail magazine, make an inquiry, or complete a survey.
- Purpose of collecting personal information
- To ship ordered products and collect payment.
- To send or send by e-mail or mail, or call you to inform you of services that may be of interest to you, if you have consented to the use and purpose of your personal information.
- For drawing and shipping of gifts.
- To send out automated emails requesting reviews after purchase and informing you of the next recommended product for each purchased item.
- To distribute e-mail newsletters.
- To answer inquiries.
- Protection and Management of Personal InformationWe take measures to protect the personal information we collect when you order products, register as a member, apply for gifts, subscribe to our newsletter, or complete shopping surveys through our website from risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage, and we also ensure that our staff handles personal information securely and appropriately in accordance with relevant laws. We will take measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information collected in the course of membership registration, gift applications, newsletter subscriptions, and shopping surveys.
- In the event that we receive the following requests from customers regarding their own personal information, we will establish a contact point to respond to such inquiries.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Correction / Deletion
- If you wish to withdraw part or all of your consent to the use of your personal information, or if you wish to make inquiries regarding your personal information, please note that you will be asked to enclose a copy of your residence certificate or driver's license for identification purposes, and a fixed-sum money order for 1,100 yen as a fee in the case of disclosure. Please note that in the case of disclosure, the applicant will be asked to enclose a copy of his/her resident card or driver's license for identification purposes and a 1,100 yen fixed-amount money order.
- Disclosure of Personal InformationWe may disclose your personal information in the following cases
- If we learn that you have committed an act that is detrimental to the rights, interests, or reputation of another customer or our company, we may notify that party, the police, or relevant authorities of your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information when requested to do so by the police or other relevant authorities or government agencies.
- Cookies are used to provide better service to our customers, such as when they visit our website. You may refuse to receive cookie information sent from this site by setting your browser. If you do so, some of the services on this site may not function properly.
- Acquisition of Access LogsThis store acquires access logs for this website. Access logs contain information such as the IP address, host name, type of browser and OS used, access date and time, etc. of the person accessing the site, but they do not contain information that can identify individuals. Access logs are collected for the purpose of improving the convenience of the site in the future, tracking down the cause of any problems that may occur, and for statistical and analytical processing regarding usage conditions, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Ginza Iseyoshi Co.
Representative Director : Mie Chitani
Tel : 03-6228-5875
E-mail : email@example.com